How do I create a login area to keep specific posts or pages private?
If you would like to keep post or pages private from the general public. Please follow the instruction below:
- Edit the post or page you would like to make private.
- Locate the publish box located in the upper right hand corner of the screen and edit the Visibility of the post or page.
- Next you will see 3 options please select “Password protected”, enter in your super secret password that you wish to share with your subscribers or followers. Then click OK.
- After you have set the Visibility, your screen should look like the below image. If it does please click update otherwise go back up to step 1 and make sure you followed the steps correctly.
- Give it test by logging out of you account and visiting the page.